ApplicationsConstant application of insulators in the motor production process
- Electrical Machinery
- Insulation material (varnish, two-compound silicone resins/epoxy resins)
Current challenges and requests
Varnishes are applied as an insulator during the motor manufacturing process, but conventional devices do not offer a consistent quality, as the application volume is uneven.
When using two-compound silicone resins and epoxy resins as insulators, sometimes the liquid do not cure completely as the device is not capable of keeping a mixing ratio of base compound and hardener.
Solutions and merit when improved
Mohno Dispenser is introduced due to its no dripping, highly precise constant discharge capabilities.
- The application volume stabilizes to enhance quality.
- An instantaneous reverse rotation at the end of application prevents liquid from dripping and eliminates the post-cleaning process since the machine is kept clean.
By combining two Mohno Dispensers and a static mixer, application and filling while mixing became possible. The discharge volume for base compounds and hardeners can be controlled respectively, and accurate mixing is made possible.
- Setting and changing the mixing ratio is also simple.
- Constant application of insulators in the motor production process
- Wide application of sealant to solar cell cover glass
- Line application of trace amounts of adhesives on resin case of electronic component
- Minute line application of high-viscosity adhesives on smartphone body
- High-precision dot application of solder paste without being affected by residual fluid fluctuation in a barrel (syringe)
- Stable mixing and high-precision application of two component hardening epoxy adhesives
- Highly viscous thermally conductive material is applied to electric components
- Application of anti-seizure lubricant is automated
- High-precision dot application of high-viscosity heat-dissipating silicone on downsized electrical components for automotive
- Wide application of heat-dissipating silicone using flat nozzle
- Chemical, etc.